The EPM Lead Consultant shall be responsible for solution architecture & project management for the EPM projects.
The key responsibilities shall include:
- Take the lead role on a project and be involved in the solution architecture for the entire EPM solution.
- Support the track leads for the individual EPM tracks to help them build the EPM solutions.
- Manage the project deliverables including the coordination with onsite/offsite for the delivery of the solution.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in delivering and deliver projects in the EPM domain with strong domain experience in Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, and Legal & Management Reporting.
- 5+ years of experience as solution architect for SAP BPC Projects with at least 2+ years of EPM projects on the BPC NW platform.
- 2+ years of delivering projects on each of the areas including SAP Financials & Business Intelligence with deep knowledge of ECC extractors.
- 2+ years of delivering projects on SAP Business Intelligence.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification would be good to have.
Candidate should possess good soft skills as:
- Should possess Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time.
- Should possess Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to coordinate with onsite/functional/development teams independently
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis outside of Singapore